DKM Press to Dry Machines DKM 850tp-20
At DKM Machine Manufacturing Inc. you are not just a customer, you are our partners. Quality, customer service, and a long-term partnership are things our customers can rely on.
Production: 20 Kg per hour. 400 - 50g food cartons 450 cm x 230cm x 51 cm ( it depends on the characteristic of product)
Machine Dimension: L: 3700mm by W: 1500mm by H: 3200mm, Weight: 5,000kg (11,023lb).
Direct Hot Press technology, no drying oven required.
Stainless Steel molding/forming unit and tank.
Effective molding area: L: 850mm by W: 650mm by H: 120mm.
Horizontal travel length: 770mm; Vertical travel length: 600mm.
One movable lower forming platen driven by ball screw with inverter motor.
Three connected upper movable platen with 2 dimensional directions driven by servo motor.
Two lower vertical movement pressing platen driven by hydraulic unit.
Maximum Pressing force: 8 tons.
Stable air tanks for forming platen and pressing platen.
Cleaning Mechanism Controllable cleaning frequency.
Electrical Power Maximum installed power 130 kW.
Power: server motor 5.6kw, 1 set.
Forming platen movement: 1.5kw.
Hot press 1 platen movement: 2.2kw. Hot press 2 platen movement: 2.2kw.
Pulp circulation pump: 1.5kw.
Wash bar motor: 90w.
Heater installed power: 130kw/unit.
Average Pulp consumption: 20 kg/hr.
All pneumatic parts FESTO (German).
Hydraulic unit: YUKEN (Japan).
Servo motor / HMI / PLC control: Allen-Bradley with remote trouble shooting via internet.
Electrical parts: ABB, SIEMENS.
Additional fence guarding, safety relay, stop and emergency stop button.
Machine mechanic installed power: 13KW.
CE and ISO 9001 standard; UL certified electrical parts & wires.
Electricity rating: a) power: 220V/380V/480V, 50HZ/60HZ b) control: 24V/110V/220V.
Single process supply
- 1 Automatic die and decal wash system. This water is heated through a heat exchange system from the seal water in the vacuum pump.
- One air receiver and one air puff receiver tank with inline filter, regulator and lubricators.
- One pulp transfer pump 300 liter stainless steel circulation tank with automatic pulp level control from the pulpers.
- One 230 psi die and decal wash pump.
- One Travaini vacuum pump 25 Hp, 18.75 Kw – 7 cubic meters per minute @ 25”.
- One 200 liters per minute seal water pump.
- One white water pump 400 liters per minute.
- One 700 liter stainless steel vacuum tanks and one white water return Pumps @ 600 liters per minute.
- One pulp screening vibrating screen.
- One compresser: 1300~2500 L/min, 7 bar
- Two heavy structural assembly frames.
- Technical Services Supplied for installation and start-up.
- Jobsite installation materials
- Spare parts (limited supply)
- All required electrical wiring (Note: the Buyer shall supply at its expense all the necessary electrical power including transformer as required by Seller for the Equipment as well as all cables up to the Seller’s control panels)
Single Source Pulping System
- Two Pulpers with 11.3 Kw two speed motors @ 250 liters @ 4.2% and 1700 liters @0.6% These pulpers work in sequence. You push the start button and #1 pulper fills up to the pulping level, paper is manually dumped into the pulper . The pulper then pulps for a preset time (on the panel) and then automatically fills up to the final usage level. At this time the pulper drive goes down to low and automatically starts filling the circulation tank and vat. When the tank is empty the cycle starts over (pulper #1) and then the next pulper is selected #2 which has already gone through the same process as pulper #1. Then pulper #1 and so on.
- Pulp is supplied on demand to the pulp circulation tank by gravity
- One 4,000 liter Stainless steel white water tank.
- Maximum installed power for machine & mold (heated by electricity): 210KW